Thursday, June 01, 2006

KILT MOUSE ANIMATION PART 2


So next step is for me to design the mouth shapes for the Mouse character. I always do this with generic mouths so that I can allocate a mouth to each frame. I will then put the right expression on the mouth when in the animation.

Don't really understand this new way of thinking with flash animation. They design maybe 3 different mouth libraries - happy, sad and angry. That’s it! Warners animation (real animation) the mouths would be drawn differently in EVERY scene and EVERY drawing, and it would go with the expression. Not just stock happy, stock sad, and stock angry, but every emotion. That’s why old animation is good and new animation is not.

I will try and upload a clip of the mouths to the sound track for you to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home